Sunday, December 26, 2010

Face book status Sweet & Crazzy;)♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

  1. I ♥ you.
  2. If you dun love me go away and leave me alone.
  3. My heart feels for you i dun know you do you  feel the same:(
  4. I will be mad if you dun accept my love.
  5. I accepted you as my prince charming, but now where is the prince & where is the charm????((((
  6. If you & i wd be the last persons  in this universe What wd you do????
  7. I am too much confused shall i accept your love or leave you forever as per my parents order!!!!
  8. Go to the hell there is a vacancy for you!
  9. Hmmmm gr8 taste did you make it yourself ?Ding
  10. My parents are superstar for me so am i for them.
  11. When i see in you eyes i see my image there,Really is that me?
  12. I Feel like heaven when you Hug me,walk with me  & hold my hand when i feel alone.
  13. you far away from me but my heart is wid you to protect you, to feel you comfortable & cosy!
  14. love will keep us alive.......................♥

Search

Sponsored Links