Sunday, April 3, 2011

MY VALENTINE IS IN HEAVEN




 Maya and Dev were two best friends.They  used to share everything to each other.But they were totally different in nature.Maya was simple ,dedicated,responsible,kind and emotional gal where as Dev was smart, dashing fun loving, more than that a he is a party animal.He was every gals dream date. Maya was madly in love wid him but he never told him.Whenever she got time she used to help him in various ways such as makes his room tidy, wash his cloths ,cooks for him and complete his assignment.Maya always complain to him "Dev please concentrate on career dun be so irresponsible".Dev used to laugh at her moved on from there.Maya tried a lot to change his habit but she had unable.Time was passing as usual Maya got job and she seemed busy all time.She dun have time for Dev as before.Dev also realized he dun have to disturb Maya.So both of them were rarely in touch wid each other.After a month Dev invited Maya for dinner.Maya was so happy she went  for there.She was in black dress  looking like a diva.Dev was watching her with out blinking his eyes.He kissed Maya on her forehead. And dragged  chair for her.Maya said thank you sat by him.They talked about each others present life.They had dinner.Dishes were as per Maya's choice.After finishing the dinner Dev dropped Maya at her home.On the way Dev asked her "Maya can you please give me your email id I will send you a mail just be readyokay.Maya thought Dev will purpose her by email.she gave her id to him immediately .Then he went to his home.Actually it was a running love month That was February. Valentine day was very near.from that day every time every 24/7 Maya used to check her email but as always she been upset.There was always a empty inbox.In this way Valentine day came and gone she didn't get his email.One day she was sitting on her balcony phone Was ringing inside.She picked up the phone.It was Dev.He was in happy mood  he told Maya"STAY AT HOME I AM COMING".Suddenly Dev shouted Maya.............!! beep beep beep Phone disconneced.
It was almost one month later after Dev's  death one day Maya checked her email.There was a email. Her face  shined wid millions of  golden stars because  it was Dev's email. She start reading it wid full of  tears in her eyes.Letter was jus like this...

My Beloved angel
maya 
There was a time where I didn't believe in love. This is a perfect time that i want to Thank you everything, because it is you that taught me love, and how to love. Before, I feared of being in love. But now, I know I can't go on without you. Sweetheart I knew you love me alot but you never expressed me. I know another thing  you always had complain that i am not a responsible person.for you and our future i was searching job.Ya i got that in a reputed org .Now you must be happy.Sweetheart  it is you who I live for and will die for. It is you who has my heart, body, and soul. My eyes open to see you and close to picture You stay still in my heart. My soul you share and my body you hold. Forgive me if I stop writing, but I must, for I fear words written on a mail  can not describe what I honestly feel for the obssesion of my love, for you my love.
Love you for the years to come, loved you for the years that have passed, and my love you will have always.I Will wait for your mail sweetheart.love you baby!!
Yours loving DEV
She cried all through but couldnt hepl it coz it was almost 1 1/2 month before letter.Due to some technical barrier this mail was delay in delivery so she got it later.It was first and last mail of Dev.She entered reply button and start typing "I love you    i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you I love you    i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you so on ...................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Sponsored Links